Export of National Goods
Documents to be attached with the unified customs declaration:
- Copy of the Original invoice indicating the country of origin.
- A customs export declaration is completed electronically by the exporter, his representative or the (authorized) customs broker.
- All documents and requirements are submitted to the customs office.
- Pre-payment of other duties and fees as per the applicable automated clearance system at each customs office.
- Goods are subject to inspection and examination based on the risk assessment criteria. The customs declaration is printed according to the automated clearance system applicable at the customs office.
- Issuance of the exit note and release of goods.